http://www.brothersoft.com/games/speed-gear-download.html…….and install .
its only for 30 times but Don’t worry i will give you trick how to use it for Unlimited time…..
1.) Click on Start
2.) click on Run
3.) Type regedit
4.) click enter onHKEY_Local_Machine>>Software>>brothers>>
Compatibility >> Last 2 on the list. Should be blue.
Right click Modify. Change to 0 digit….Now open speedgear. U have used 0 of your 30 tries…..its worrking for all my fredz…..if u hv any problem….
contact me…….firstname.lastname@example.org……..thnk u for read it….enjoy….
Que. How to use Speed gear v6.0 ?????
ans. open your browser and then open speed gear 6……….In the Speed gear v6.0 you can find target…..click on target and set yor browser as Target and set yor full maximum speed in software…….its done…..i can watch HD movie without buffering using this software….whatever i have 521kbps internet connection…..
1.. IF YOU CANT SEND FREND REQUEST TO YOUR FREDZ IN FACEBOOK THAN ….
Open a Command Prompt window and leave it open.
Close all open programs.
Click Start, Run and enter TASKMGR.EXE
Go to the Processes tab and End Process on Explorer.exe.
Leave Task Manager open.
Go back to the Command Prompt window and change to the directory the AVI (or other undeletable file) is located in.
At the command prompt type DEL where is the file you wish to delete.
Go back to Task Manager, click File, New Task and enter EXPLORER.EXE to restart the GUI shell.
Close Task Manager.
Or you can try this
Click File>Save As..>
locate the folder where ur undeletable file is
Choose ‘All files’ from the file type box
click once on the file u wanna delete so its name appears in the ‘filename’ box
put a “ at the start and end of the filename
(the filename should have the extension of the undeletable file so it will overwrite it)
It should ask u to overwrite the existing file, choose yes and u can delete it as normal
Here’s a manual way of doing it. I’ll take this off once you put into your first post zain.
3. Type: command
4. To move into a directory type: cd c:\*** (The stars stand for your folder)
5. If you cannot access the folder because it has spaces for example Program Files or Kazaa Lite folder you have to do the following. instead of typing in the full folder name only take the first 6 letters then put a ~ and then 1 without spaces. Example: cd c:\progra~1\kazaal~1
6. Once your in the folder the non-deletable file it in type in dir – a list will come up with everything inside.
7. Now to delete the file type in del ***.bmp, txt, jpg, avi, etc… And if the file name has spaces you would use the special 1st 6 letters followed by a ~ and a 1 rule. Example: if your file name was bad file.bmp you would type once in the specific folder thorugh command, del badfil~1.bmp and your file should be gone. Make sure to type in the correct extension.
Before you spend a dime on security, there are many precautions you can take that will protect you against the most common threats.
1. Check Windows Update and Office Update regularly (_http://office.microsoft.com/productupdates); have your Office CD ready. Windows Me, 2000, and XP users can configure automatic updates. Click on the Automatic Updates tab in the System control panel and choose the appropriate options.
3. Install a free spyware blocker. Our Editors’ Choice (“Spyware,” April 22) was SpyBot Search & Destroy (_http://security.kolla.de). SpyBot is also paranoid and ruthless in hunting out tracking cookies.
4. Block pop-up spam messages in Windows NT, 2000, or XP by disabling the Windows Messenger service (this is unrelated to the instant messaging program). Open Control Panel | Administrative Tools | Services and you’ll see Messenger. Right-click and go to Properties. Set Start-up Type to Disabled and press the Stop button. Bye-bye, spam pop-ups! Any good firewall will also stop them.
5. Use strong passwords and change them periodically. Passwords should have at least seven characters; use letters and numbers and have at least one symbol. A decent example would be f8izKro@l. This will make it much harder for anyone to gain access to your accounts.
6. If you’re using Outlook or Outlook Express, use the current version or one with the Outlook Security Update installed. The update and current versions patch numerous vulnerabilities.
7. Buy antivirus software and keep it up to date. If you’re not willing to pay, try Grisoft AVG Free Edition (Grisoft Inc., www.grisoft.com). And doublecheck your AV with the free, online-only scanners available at www.pandasoftware.com/activescan and _http://housecall.trendmicro.com.
8. If you have a wireless network, turn on the security features: Use MAC filtering, turn off SSID broadcast, and even use WEP with the biggest key you can get. For more, check out our wireless section or see the expanded coverage in Your Unwired World in our next issue.
9. Join a respectable e-mail security list, such as the one found at our own Security Supersite at _http://security.ziffdavis.com, so that you learn about emerging threats quickly and can take proper precautions.
10. Be skeptical of things on the Internet. Don’t assume that e-mail “From:” a particular person is actually from that person until you have further reason to believe it’s that person. Don’t assume that an attachment is what it says it is. Don’t give out your password to anyone, even if that person claims to be from “support.”
Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads
Its very easy to fool Rapid Share server if your IP address is assigned by your ISP. Just follow these simple steps:
clean up IE or netscape cookie( In this case the one that belong to rapidshare website)
On Command prompt
type —–> ipconfig /flushdns <—Enter
type —–> ipconfig /release <—Enter
type —–> ipconfig /renew <—Enter
type —–> exit <——–Enter
Or save these commands in a bat file and run it everytime you need to fool Rapidshare server.Remember to clean up rapidshare cookie in your temp Internet files folder.
Now you should be ready to download as many files as you want from their server.
And there is this cool link: paste it in the browser and see